soundtracks & etc
TBA - Documentary directed by Jonas Weber Herrera (Germany/Colombia)
Sound Composition by Midori Hirano
● 2012 Oberhausen International Short Film Festival, Germany
● 2012 Krakow Film Festival, Poland
● 2012 Future Film Festival, Italy
Papier-Räume : short video preview for a workshop of Stiftung Bauhaus Dessau (Germany)
Camera: Rochus Hartmann, Assistant: Patrick Paulin, Editing: Sylvia Steinhäuser
Music by Midori Hirano * track: "Transition" taken from her second album "klo:yuri"
memory of a desert journey
- a collaborative video piece of Brian Bixby & Jeffers Egan, and sound composition by Midori Hirano.
This video was shown in the exhibition at Wave Mechanics, curated by James Coker
January 7 - 29, 2011, Albuquerque, New Mexico(USA)
Preview of Genpei Akasegawa’s Photography Exhibition at Yokohama Civic Art Gallery Azamino, October 22 - November 7, 2010. (Yokohama, Japan)
（赤瀬川原平写真展 散歩の収獲 + 横浜市所蔵カメラ・写真コレクション展（横浜市民ギャラリーあざみ野）2010/10/22 - 2010/11/7）
- track: “Leaving” taken from midori hirano’s first album "LushRush"
TININDOGAN : short film directed by Lito Tabay (Philippines)
– “Perception” from “Poet at the Piano”
死神の話 : short film directed by Takuya Fukui (Japan)
- Original Soundtrack by Midori Hirano
The Measure of Space Between A and B : short film directed by Ivy Universe Baldoza (Philippines)
Yewouléne: documentary directed by Vincent Pouplard (France-Senegal)
– “I was” from “Poet at the Piano”